Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy A20e where insert sim?

(Topic created on: 02-07-2022 07:37 PM)
Lydia123
Apprentice
Options

I apologise in advance for the dumbness of the question.

I can't find the pinhole where I can change the simcard.
The guy did it in the shop but I wasn't watching and now I can't see it anywhere.

A youtube video says it's down the left side but it isn't.

Many thanks for tolerating me asking!

3 REPLIES 3
TobyMTech
Explorer
Options
I don't know the a20e well but I believe with experience with Samsungs that it would be on the top.. if you have a case use the covered hole.
0 Likes
Solution
PaulM1
Options

Hi, @Lydia123. No need to apologise, as your question will likely also help other people. 👍 We're here to help, and we know that every smartphone will have its own configuration and layout. Just so you know, by the way, I moved your post to the Galaxy A Series, as it will help ensure more of our Community users can see it.

The SIM card holder of your A20e will be on the left-hand side of your phone (closer to the top). 

The phone is featured on our Samsung Ireland site. I've enclosed a link to the product page. There are 7 pictures included. If you click on the 5th image (scrolling from left to right) and zoom in, I expect you will see the SIM card holder:

https://www.samsung.com/ie/smartphones/galaxy-a/galaxy-a20e-black-32gb-sm-a202fzkdbtu/

Please let us know how you get on. 

Lydia123
Apprentice
Options

Thank you very much for yr response but unfortunately my idiocy knows no limits.

I went back to the phone shop and I'm ashamed to say that I had mistaken the edge of the phone case for the edge of the phone.
Once I took the case off there was the pinhole... 

I should probably be a lot more embarrassed than I am.
(Incidentally I don't really know how to navigate around this site or where one is meant to post questions).
Many thanks again for your patience.
Lydia

0 Likes