Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A03 update failure

(Topic created on: 28-08-2022 09:16 PM)
Kissie
Explorer
Options
An update on my new phone keeps failing; stating 'failed to update firmware, visit a Samsung service centre'. Unfortunately I'm unable to do the latter. Has anyone else had this? Can anyone help? TIA 
19 REPLIES 19
Badgerhill
Explorer
Options
Just tried the update on mine, first time today, like yours mine failed. Not sure if you read my other comments on the other thread,regarding this issue? Re this was an issue on Samsung Note 10+ in 2020. That turned out to be a bad update. Samsung worked on it and resolved the problem and put out a new update and everything was then fine. On the strength of that I am prepared to wait and hope Samsung rectify this.
0 Likes
Kissie
Explorer
Options
Yes I did read them and they make perfect sense, I just wish samsung would let us know what's happening! Thanks again for your response, I will of course let you know if I have any success.
0 Likes
Badgerhill
Explorer
Options
Cheers and hey, don't get stressful, it's just a phone.
0 Likes
Kissie
Explorer
Options
True!
0 Likes
MWcapt
First Poster
Options
Thanks for all the comments, I am having the same problem and have spent a lot of on online chats and eventually all they did was refer me to this site. Pity their staff don't have better knowledge
Badgerhill
Explorer
Options
All good here now.Just updated with no problems. Read on here to update with the charging cable connected. My phone was 100% charged and hey presto.
Kissie
Explorer
Options
Oh, I'll give it a try. Thanks for the update.
0 Likes
Kissie
Explorer
Options
It's worked, yay!! Thank you!
0 Likes
Kissie
Explorer
Options
It's finally worked, see comments from badgerhill.
0 Likes
Edjo
First Poster
Options
I've had the same problem. Connected to the charger and it worked straight away. Thanks to whoever suggested trying this.
0 Likes