Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A03 update failure

(Topic created on: 23-08-2022 07:48 PM)
Kissie
Explorer
Options
An update on my new phone keeps failing; stating 'failed to update firmware, visit a Samsung service centre'. Unfortunately I'm unable to do the latter. Has anyone else had this? Can anyone help? TIA 
19 REPLIES 19
Badgerhill
Explorer
Options
Hi Kissie, not sure if you've seen Related Posts, just below your message? The one starting with 19th Aug Galaxy AO3 Firmware update fail may give you some info. Some have resolved the problem, I haven't as yet.
Kissie
Explorer
Options
Hi Badgerhill yes I have seen some. One offered a solution which is way too complicated for me. My phone is new and I don't want to start tampering with it. Am so disappointed. Will call into where I bought it from tomorrow.
Thank you for your response, I'll update tomorrow. Hope you resolve your issue.
Badgerhill
Explorer
Options
Hi Kissie,only had my phone a week, but now going to sit this out and wait for a new update. Phone otherwise is okay.
Members_vVfR2Ui
First Poster
Options

My wife has same problem what is she supposed to do ?

0 Likes
Kissie
Explorer
Options

Hello Badgerhill I didn't get the opportunity to call into where I bought the phone. However when I tried to update on this, on my phone, it was showing that my message, and others, had been deleted! I am typing this on my laptop. Have you had this problem? TIS 

0 Likes
Badgerhill
Explorer
Options
Hi Kissie, yes I looked in here briefly, during the day and the message's had gone. As a newbie on here not sure if its the norm or not. Will have to take a look a little later. Maybe our sounding offs rattled some bars 😆
Badgerhill
Explorer
Options
Oh, all the messages are back so maybe it was a Samsung server issue or somerhing??. I am on my phone.
Badgerhill
Explorer
Options
Which problem dies your wife have? The update issue??? Or the disappearing messages???
0 Likes
Kissie
Explorer
Options
Hi I'm on my phone now! Am finding this very stressful! Thanks for your reply, so glad it wasn't just me. Oh in other news I still can't install the update!
0 Likes