Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frp lock

(Topic created on: 28-06-2020 10:10 AM)
Lynswest
First Poster
Options

Can anyone assist me with getting the frp lock on a20e removed.  Unable to use phone.  Should I go to a Samsung shop or can anyone help!  Thanks

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options
@Lynswest: Where did you purchase the A20e from? If it was purchased second hand, and you do not have access to the Google account details required to removed the FRP lock, then you can visit an authorised Samsung Experience Store or Support Centre, taking valid proof of purchase with you, where an engineer can remove the lock for you. Please check the link below, select 'Mobile Device > Phones, tablets and wearables' and enter your post code.

http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/servicelocation/

Due to Covid-19 I recommend giving the service location a call, as you may be required to book an appointment prior to your visit.
0 Likes
Members_NHGJKwq
First Poster
Options

i need FRP removing however i dont have proof of ownership as phone was a gift from a now deceased relative.. how can i get around this? 

0 Likes
DannyT
Options

You can remove the FRP lock in two ways. Take proof of purchase and the phone to a Samsung Support Centre or Experience Store, and they'll flash it for you.

Or use the Google account details to log in and remove the account from the phone. 

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes