Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flashing screen

(Topic created on: 27-06-2021 09:21 PM)
SP73
Pioneer
Options
When turning on my phone the graphics on the start screen were upside-down and black and white. They eventually turned to colour, however they were flashing and I could not get into my phone. I eventually got in, I'm not sure how. I sent an error report. Does anyone know what this means? 
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@SP73: Does this happen each time you reset/power on the phone? Has the phone been subjected to any physical or liquid damage? To troubleshoot the issue, head to Settings > Accessibility > Visibility Enhancements > Colour Inversion > Off > Remove Animations > Off > Colour Correction > Off > Back > Digital Wellbeing and Parental Controls > Bedtime Mode > Off. 

If the above isn't applicable, try restarting the phone in Safe Mode to see if the issue persists. To proceed, press and hold the Power button until the 'Power off' prompt appears on the screen then release > Touch and hold Power off until the 'Safe mode' prompt appears then release > To confirm, tap Safe mode > With Safe Mode enabled, ensure Airplane Mode is turned off. If you notice an improvement, restart the phone as you would normally and remove any recently installed 3rd party apps, as the issue is likely to be stemming from an external source. 

SP73
Pioneer
Options
This is the first time it's happened. Thanks for your advice I will try it.
0 Likes