Hi all, if you have checked the diagnostics firstly check that all your aps are up to date.
An idea to try a Forced restart ,press and hold the Power key and the Volume down key simultaneously for more than 7 seconds. If possible try another charger but may not be an option.If not resolved could enter Safe Mode, Press and hold the Power key,Tap and hold The Power off icon until Displayed. No access to 3rd part apps here. More information https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/
However may be advisable to wipe the cache partition which clears temporary files but keeps Data intact by following steps.
1. Turn off the device.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and then press and hold the Power key (plus Bixby Key if phone has one)
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.
Should not need to connect to computer in A series.
I know that a few Members who had problems with charging found this fixed the issue.
I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.
My Device- S21 Ultra 5G ( SM-998B/DS ) CSC= BTU , 12GB/256GB
One Ui 5.0,Android 13 .
I connected to Samsung Live Chat to try to sort this, and I was advised to try charging in Safe Mode - that made no difference. I was then advised to remove any apps I'd recently installed - I haven't installed any new apps for at least a couple of months. This fault DEFINITELY started when I updated to Android 12, it can't be just a coincidence. Please get this sorted Samsung, losing Fast Charging is a real nuisance.