Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facing lots of issue after Android 12 update on Samsung A52S

(Topic created on: 03-04-2022 11:42 PM)
Raj894
Apprentice
Options

Hello, 

I bought new A52s on 24th Feb 2022. After update to Android 12, I am facing lots of issue related to phone, battery and performance.  I thought it will be fixed with March update. But my device still doesn't show any update for the month of March. I also heard that UI 4.1 rolled out. Any suggestion why my device not getting update?

Thanks.

12 REPLIES 12
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Have you cleared system cache since the update?
WolDRiderP28
First Poster
Options

I hit factory reset from Recovery. Was I ok?
Or do I also have to clear the cache?

0 Likes
Raj894
Apprentice
Options

Please help hot to do this? I am new to samsung devices. 

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hi, if you factory reset you will have erased your data and will need to setup the phone again. Clearing cache would have kept your data but a fresh install is better.
0 Likes
Raj894
Apprentice
Options

I am new to Samsung.  Please help how to clean system cache.

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
To clear cache make sure you are connected to a PC and follow these steps https://www.t-mobile.com/support/devices/android/samsung-galaxy-s21-5g/wipe-cache-partition-samsung-....
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Make sure that your phone is connected to a PC and follow these steps https://www.t-mobile.com/support/devices/android/samsung-galaxy-s21-5g/wipe-cache-partition-samsung-....
0 Likes
Hassy6216
Apprentice
Options
Hey I've been facing a lot of issues with my a52s, like randomly lagging realy hardly and randomly crashing entirely to the point where I have to hard restart the phone. Do you have any ideas of any possible fixes ?
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hi, my recommendation would be as above. In addition you could install Good Guardians from the Galaxy Store and run App Booster.