Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Extending ringing time on my A52

(Topic created on: 08-05-2021 01:26 PM)
JJB
Pioneer
Options
Love my A52 5g, but it diverts to voice mail in 15 seconds. Usually by the time I hear it, and get it out of my pocket. I tried the you tube sequence which worked on my S8 fine, but doesn't work on A52? I contacted Samsung help who gave me the same codes, tried again, but no luck. They then told me to contact Vodafone, my network. Just spent 90 minutes on chat service, turning voice mail off , on again,off on. Trying **61*121*25#call many times, again and again, but just the same. Any other ideas please?!? Thanks 
Go to solution
12 REPLIES 12
jmcdhome
Apprentice
Options

This code did not work for me

0 Likes
VML_95Z28
First Poster
Options

I tried multiple codes suggested for my Samsung A52 5G Android. NONE of them worked. Finally, Last ditch effort, I called my provider: Cricket. Representative changed my voice mail delay to 30 seconds from what  I believe the default was 20 seconds. She instructed me to shut down my phone & then power it back on. She stated she would call me in 30 minutes to confirm desired delay time change was effective. The first two times I tried the procedure it was still at 20 second delay. However when she called me & I informed her it was not at 30, she asked for an alternate phone number to call me on. I gave her my landline # which she then called. I then shut down my Samsung for the third time. When I powered it back on she called it & it was on 30 second delay. I checked it again after disconnecting with her. It remained on 30 second delay. My conclusion as stated by several community members is if codes aren't working to change to your desired delay time, call your provider to get it done. Good Luck!

JJB
Pioneer
Options
Glad to hear you finally got there 😊👍
0 Likes