Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

End of samsung era 😞disappointed by Samsung 😕

(Topic created on: 23-12-2023 02:28 AM)
s4d14
Apprentice
Options
WiFi issue, camera quality gone bad ,wtsap voice note issues 😑 everything is so messed up its been 2 months only I bought new phone and UI 6 ruined my handset . So frustrating 😫 

3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I'm sorry to hear your experiencing issues @s4d14 

Have you tried any self troubleshooting steps such as clearing the phone's System Partition Cache Files Section and or as a last resort back up and factory reset. 

A Samsung Service Centre can assess your phone too if necessary. 

I've updated my phone to the new update and also to the newest recent security December patch and haven't experienced these issues although there has been other threads from people stating they've experienced issues. 

Send any error logs to Samsung via your Samsung Members App if you can please. The more information Samsung receives the better. 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

s4d14
Apprentice
Options
Hi yea, I have tried rebooting steps, but it's still the same .only other options left are factory data reset, which I'm holding back becoz I can't be bothered to do all the app installation and settings again until it's sure that factory data reset will fix the problem
0 Likes
Denbolo
Student
Options
Factory reset hasn't solved my camera issues with the S22ultra. Very disappointed,and hoping Samsung are working to solve these issues.
0 Likes