Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Sending Issue

(Topic created on: 01-03-2023 03:23 PM)
tdh33
First Poster
Options
Hello, Can someone please let me know why my phone Samsung A52s has suddenly stopped sending emails and yet still receives them? Where do I find the settings for this and what do I have to check to make sure they send?
Thanks for your help.

4 REPLIES 4
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
It could be your email provider having problems with there outgoing server, if this has just started to happen then give it a day or two.

You could login to your email account online via a PC and try to send emails from there.

Definitely don't start messing with settings as they don't magically change to stop sending emails.
0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
This problem has been reported a lot on here over the last week or so, something to do with Microsoft Outlook and also Hotmail being the issue.
Dippydi
First Poster
Options
I can receive email but not send them .can send through Gmail but not my samsung email anyone else got this issue
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@tdh33  You could try uninstalling/reinstalling the account. However  apparently an issue with Outlook/Hotmail accounts.  Advice given by Moderators  if the case was that it was down to two steps.    If 2-step verification was enabled for your account you may need to create an app specific password for accessing your email account on the Email app. If the IMAP protocol was disabled, advice is  to log in on a web browser and enable this function.  However if does not help would need to contact the email provider.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.