Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connected without internet

(Topic created on: 15-04-2021 07:55 AM)
QDom
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I've had this problem for a few days now, no more than 3. It started off while I was playing a mobile game, the Wi-Fi just cuts out for no reason, I just figured that I would just sleep it off and hope that it would just magically fix the next morning or something. That wasn't the case. I tried searching Google and YouTube for answers, but I still haven't found a solution. My PC can connect to the internet just fine. Can anyone please help me?

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
IreibeX
Hotshot
Options

You could delete the network settings and then re-add the WLAN, might help.

0 Likes
QDom
First Poster
Options

I have tried that, but it still hasn't fixed it, the phone can connect to other Wi-Fis as well if that helps.

0 Likes
IreibeX
Hotshot
Options

Could you have a look at the router logs ?

0 Likes
Spami
First Poster
Options
I have the same problem. My Samsung A52 5g will not let me connect with Internet access. I am connected with my tablet but it states the connection is open!
0 Likes
Bwshort1
First Poster
Options

I was having the same issue with my A52s until I did the following:

Settings - Connections - Wi-Fi - Current Network - View More - MAC address type: Changed the default from "Randomised MAC" to "Phone MAC"

I did that for every Wi-Fi connection I have and have not had the issue for 3 days now.
Hopefully this is the fix.

Im trying to figure out how to change the default for any new networks to automatically select "Phone MAC".

0 Likes
DarrenAF
Journeyman
Options

I've had a similar issue since changing to my new a52s 5g, when using WiFi I often get connected no Internet.  Has been like this from new and updates haven't fixed. Now on v12 and 4.1 still the same.

Ive identified the cause though and reported to Samsung, but no fix yet.  

Here's the cause....

1) Turn on hotspot, doing so will disable WiFi.  Leave enabled for a few seconds.

2) Turn off hotspot, this will switch WiFi back on.  WiFi will reconnect and the phone now works over WiFi.  After a short while the connected status will change, an exclamation mark appears next to the wifi symbol and 4G(5G) comes back.  Checking the status shows Connected no Internet.

Turning WiFi off and on reconnects, but will crash back to connected no Internet randomly.  

Restarting the phone is the only permanent fix, until hotspot is enabled again.

0 Likes