Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cashback claim

(Topic created on: 26-12-2020 01:45 PM)
mummaof2
First Poster
Options
Hi I just got a new upgrade samsung  galaxy  a71
Got told i was going to get a £80 cashback claim but I don't know how to claim it. Can someone point me in the right direction thanks you
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
heyus
Journeyman
Options
go on the website you buyed it on and find cash back
0 Likes
Sheri75
Explorer
Options
do me a favour and let me know if you succeed. my attempt to put a claim in has failed as it says bank details are incorrect and they absolutely are not
0 Likes
Mandie
First Poster
Options

I've just tried to put a claim in and it  won't recognise the serial number on my watch 3. Any ideas?

0 Likes
Mary106
Student
Options

Thank you for this... I had real trouble finding how to claim my cashback and that link made it really easy.

0 Likes
Mary106
Student
Options

It asked for the IMEI number which didn't work but when I added the IMEI 2 number (which might be the same as the serial number) it did work! 

0 Likes
Mary106
Student
Options

So far my claim is saying it's been verified but I won't know for sure until the money is in my account!

0 Likes
Sheri75
Explorer
Options
Mandie I had the same as Mary, had to put imei no in and have 2 imei no's, one worked, other didn't. It prompted me to upload a pic of the imei no's so uploaded a pic of the box.
0 Likes
Sheri75
Explorer
Options
I have been emailing them for days, ended up having to email a screenshot of the problematic page, that was xmas eve so don't expect next reply til Tues. its ridiculous, not happy having to email a pic of bank details just to show them an error message when I had quoted the message exactly to them in an earlier email so I blocked some of the numbers out! wait and see now
0 Likes