Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call waiting setup

(Topic created on: 06-06-2021 10:58 AM)
DAVESHADY
Pathfinder
Options
On my Samsung galaxy a41 I'm trying to setup my call waiting. When I click the button it comes back with a message at bottom of the screen saying..failed to read data. Check your sim card or network connection's. Does anyone know what i should do next..I'm on pay as you go with 02..last 20 years..anyway help me out please..🤧🤧
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
AzadRobertson
Pathfinder
Options
Maybe try taking the sim card out and then put it back in again?.
0 Likes
AzadRobertson
Pathfinder
Options
That usually works. I dont think restarting the device does anything
0 Likes
DAVESHADY
Pathfinder
Options
I've tried doing this..thanks for getting back appreciated..
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Click on phone then settings
Find "Supplementary services" Press Supplementary services.Turn call waiting on or off. Press the indicator next to "Call waiting" below the required SIM to turn the function on or off.Return to the home screen. Press the Home key to return to the home screen
0 Likes
AzadRobertson
Pathfinder
Options
Ok. No worries I try my best to help.
0 Likes
DAVESHADY
Pathfinder
Options
When i press the indicator next to call waiting. It doesn't show my sim just keeps saying failed to read data. Check sim card and network connectivity. Thanks for getting back to me xsteveuk
0 Likes
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Try again it should load

Screenshot_20210606-120050_Call settings.jpg
0 Likes
(1)
Members_w1XBU6I
First Poster
Options

I had a similar issue, in addition call forwarding stopped working. To the point where phone showed disabled but was actually forwarding my calls and I was unable to rectify using handset. Spoke to my network supplier, Vodafone, who advised me to call ##002# on my handset. This cancelled and reset my call forwarding from there end and my issue was resolved....try it.

0 Likes