Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browser controls at top of screen

(Topic created on: 12-08-2020 01:12 PM)
pamk1
Apprentice
Options

I've used Samsung Internet browser for years on my phone and tablet. A few weeks ago, on my Galaxy Tab A 2016, the browser controls (forward, back, home, bookmarks, tab numbers and settings) suddenly moved from the bottom of the screen to the top. I use the same version 12.1.1.36 on my Samsung phone and all is well. Controls at the bottom. I reinstalled the latest version on the tablet (and did a factory reset) just in case, but the controls are still at the top on the tablet. I am mystified. I really dislike the controls at the top - much harder to use. Interestingly, in the photograph of the app on Playstore, you can clearly see the controls at the bottom! In reviews, it also says Samsung is one of the few browsers with this configuration. Is there a problem with my tablet? I need help!

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @pamk1 ,

are you able to confirm what browser are you using and post an image of this here? 

0 Likes
WHATaTOPPER
Voyager
Options
all for a quicker solution just search on YouTube how to move browser controls from top to bottom on Samsung's own browser and you will find out how to video within instructions because it is possible I do all the time but unfortunately with the Google Chrome browser so off the top my head I could not to direct you but it is possible
0 Likes