Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone is locked.

(Topic created on: 12-08-2020 12:45 PM)
Members_TR99Xqa
First Poster
Options

I am trying to set up my GalaxyA51 5G but when I swipe to unlock I get a message saying use password after restart. However when I enter my password it doesn't seem to recognise it. Now I'm stuck. I haven't yet inserted the sim card.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @Members_TR99Xqa ,

did you get this brand new? Have you set any account or password before inserting the SIM card? 

0 Likes
WHATaTOPPER
Voyager
Options
if you have gained access to this device before your issue and sign in with your Google and Samsung account you could either go to to another device with a browser and and samsung/findmyphone.com or if you have definitely logged in with your Google account and Samsung account you could always just do that factory reset using the button sequence to initiate the hidden set of options which enables you to factory reset the device without gaining access but when re-registering the device from factory settings if you have previously logged in with a Google account or Samsung account you will need the details for that account
0 Likes
WHATaTOPPER
Voyager
Options
I'm not after your job honest you do things the propa way I just do things the quickest way
0 Likes