Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blurry, grainy camera in third party apps

(Topic created on: 30-01-2021 09:44 PM)
Seaa
Apprentice
Options
I have got brand new the Samsung galaxy a71 and the front facing and back camera in all third party apps seems to be grainy and blurry and struggles to focus and almost struggles to catch up with anything moving say if I record a video. In those apps. This is really annoying as I use this phone mostly for Snapchat to take snaps. Ist especially worse in not great lighting but the issue is still present in good lighting.

Anymore details needed I'll be happy to comment I just need this sorted as it's starting to annoy me
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If the apps are the issue, it's up to the developers to resolve. There's nothing Samsung can do.
Seaa
Apprentice
Options
I understand that however it's all apps and I wondered if anyone else has this issue
Seaa
Apprentice
Options
nope, I used to have a honor 10 lite
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Check carefully the apps you try are compatible with Android 11.
0 Likes
Seaa
Apprentice
Options
my phone isn't on Android 11 and there isn't an update to go Android 11 and is on 10
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Here's an interesting page from XDA Forums. They go way beyond what we discuss here. The thread explains your options and why third party apps don't work properly. https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/google-camera-support-discussion.4053305/
0 Likes