Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery

(Topic created on: 14-10-2023 07:48 PM)
dfcalous
First Poster
Options
I have a Samsung galaxy a54 and my battery keeps draining and I don't know why please can someone help thank u
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Would help if you post your battery usage with apps used.
"WI-FI went down for five minutes, so I had to talk to my family.
They seem like nice people"
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Can you also indicate your typical daily usage?

For example x hours of screen on.
Video / Streaming or touch screen (latter uses more battery) for example.
S24 Ultra
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@dfcalous: Please charge your Galaxy A54 to 100%, use it as you would normally until it reaches around 30%, then head to Settings > Battery and device care > Battery, and tap on the usage graph. In the breakdown below the graph, can you see any apps or features that are using a high amount of battery life? If so, and if it's and app that you don't use frequently, tap on the relevant app, select 'Limit usage' at the bottom of the screen, and add it to the Sleeping or Deep sleeping apps section. This will reduce the background activity of the app, and should help to improve your overall battery life. 

I also recommend heading to Settings > Battery and device care > Battery > More battery settings > Adaptive battery, and toggling this option on. You should also disable Wi-Fi and Mobile data when not in use, and close apps during period of downtime via the Recent button in your Navigation bar. 

0 Likes