Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any news on the A54?

(Topic created on: 20-02-2023 07:06 PM)
Lachnessmonster
Explorer
Options
I've been reading a few tech articles mentioning the A54, GSMarena has a tech spec page for it and it's looking to be an all-round solid device. But very little else has been shared. Does anyone have anything else to go off. Any possible release dates or credible leaks to look at? I've read it'll have a whopping 5,000mAh battery alongside a 50MP camera sensor. 

I've also seen how it might be made with more premium materials, possibly an aluminium frame? How does this sound to people and what are your thoughts of the A series?
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
MNas04
Helping Hand
Options
I have the A53. It's a good phone. But however it will be a downgrade to the cameras. As far as I know. It will have a new Exynos 1380 chipset. But this time new cores and cpu. But it will cost more than the A53.
Badger42
Helping Hand
Options
There is probably going to be more information soon, as it will likely to be officially released next month if last year's A53 is anything to go by. There is information on SamMobile or sammyfans websites. The leaks say it will have a base 8gb of ram this time instead of the 6gb that the A53 had, although the geekbench tests show both a 6gb and 8gb version.