Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 11 update

(Topic created on: 30-07-2021 11:49 AM)
Kingfisher344
Navigator
Options
Hi, as we're all aware, Samsung is updating the phones to Android 11.
My query is this, just when is the A10 getting the update? I've seen too many details telling me that it is supposed to be happening in July, August and September. Which is it? 
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
AndrewL
Options

@Kingfisher344: The Galaxy A10 is scheduled to receive the Android 11 update in September 2021. To keep track of any potential changes to the schedule, please open the Samsung Members app > Tap the bell icon in the top right > Notices > One UI 3 upgrade with Android 11 > Eligible Models. 

0 Likes
Kingfisher344
Navigator
Options
Thanks for the reply. I am aware of the Samsung members schedule, it is just that other sources are different from the members app.
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It's a question of who to believe. I would have thought only Samsung have this knowledge so I wouldn't listen to third parties. That being said Samsung have been ahead of schedule so you may get your update earlier.
0 Likes
Kingfisher344
Navigator
Options
Thanks for the reply. I'm afraid I have to agree with you.
0 Likes
leicesterMan
Troubleshooter
Options
If you delete this app and then install it again, one of the things that comes up is a notification of android updates see pictures, it works on my phone clipboard_image_1627642128290.jpg
0 Likes
leicesterMan
Troubleshooter
Options
Uninstall and then install app again and you'll see the blue bar with all updates information on it Screenshot_20210730-114758_Samsung Members.jpgScreenshot_20210730-114742_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
leicesterMan
Troubleshooter
Options
Your update is Sept 2021
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Not set in stone, it may be delayed or happen earlier. So the real answer is when it's ready which I know is unhelpful but it is at least factually correct.
0 Likes