Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Always On Display Notifications

(Topic created on: 09-01-2024 04:55 PM)
Leandroezr
Student
Options

"Whenever I get a notification and it pops up in the always on display screen, the brightness is very low when it should be high enough for me to see it"

Screenshot_20240109_133943_Settings.jpg

Edit: I had this issue and I thought it was because of the One UI 6 update. I looked through the settings and I found out it was because I had automatic brightness for AOD turned on.

I felt dumb because I didn't checked that before making the post and now I can't find a way to delete it. So... If anyone has that same problem, here's one possible solution.

2 REPLIES 2
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Unfortunately with new update it will pop up at the ambient brightness of the room at the time so if it's dim in the room the notification will be dim. Where as before it would always come up at maximum AOD brightness, its daft why this has happened hopefully eventually it will be reverted. Only issue about the solution is the AOD is then always shining bright which isn't great at night and uses more battery
Leandroezr
Student
Options

Yes, I've noticed the brightness being a bit too bright when charging or when I check the time. I'll be expecting new updates. Thank you for the reply!