Hi everyone, please I need help. My a80 camera stopped working all of a sudden, i mean it does flip when I use Snapchat but it doesn't show anything. When I use the normal camera, the back camera works just for a bit and if I try to use the selfie camera sometimes it flips but doesn't display anything and other times it doesn't flip then it says "camera failed". I've tried to reset the settings, cleared the cache, nothing works.
Please help! 😭
Hi @Oluwatoyin Go to Galaxy Store-Menu-Updates. Are there any showing for the camera? Have you checked the Diagnostics, Samsung Members-Support-Diagnostics-Camera. Are any issues detected?
I am assuming you have have cleared the camera's cache but not the cache partition, wiping this can resolve some issues. Temporary files are deleted but no Data is lost.
Follow these steps:
1. Turn off the device.
2.Press and hold the Volume Up key and then press and hold the Power key (shoud not need to connect to computer in A series)
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.
can also Repair apps from the same Recovery Menu.
I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.
My Device- S21 Ultra 5G ( SM-998B/DS ) CSC= BTU , 12GB/256GB
One Ui 5.0,Android 13 .
Hi there, i am facing the same issue, did you get any solution.....?
i did all possible solutions for my camera but in vain, even though i rooted my phone with some software, but getting the same issue, camera failed error.
Kindly tell me if you have solved your issue with some reasonable solution!