Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

A71 Super Fast Charging issue

(Topic created on: 23-08-2021 01:47 PM)
Cla55ic_Fanatic
Journeyman
Options

I bought an A71 nearly a month and a half ago, and besides the odd software hiccup it's been great. However, I've noticed that when charging, the lock screen says 'Super Fast Charging x%', but every 5-10 seconds it switches to 'Fast Charging x%' for a second then back again. I haven't tested the charge time from flat, but it always takes longer than the time displayed under the battery setting. I am using all the charging equipment from the box, so is this an issue?

25 REPLIES 25
gazza7384
First Poster
Options
my samsung a71 wont charge with offical charger that came with phone. so i tried my wifes huawei charger and guess what it works. so annoying
0 Likes
aqeel moosa
First Poster
Options

Hi, I'm having a big problem with my Samsung A71. For some reason whenever I use a fast charger my phone just does not charge at all, but when I use a regular charger, it charges very slow. This started about two days back and it is really getting on my nerves, is there any way you can help me?

MusSag
Apprentice
Options

My A71 doesn't charge with original fast charger, i use a older charger for now. The fast charger does charge other phones only mine it doesn't. 

Ry80
First Poster
Options
I've just done the latest update on my a71 and my phone as stopped super fast charging the fast charge is enabled in settings what as gone wrong.
reggie1974
First Poster
Options

samsung a71 has stopped charging after recent software update. i am use original charging cable and plug. software is up to date tried a different samsung charger still same issue. shut phone down and will charge slowly while off but wont charge when switched on. checked for software update and is all upto date. no damage to charging port. please help

Lian13
First Poster
Options

I have the exact same issue, it's really annoying

tedmclean
First Poster
Options
I have samsung a71 I use original charger but all of a sudden won't fast charge fast charge setting us on diesxanyone have any recommendations.
AtomJames
First Poster
Options

So this was the thread result on my search to find a solution for my phone not charging properly and I can see it's an old one! Did anyone ever find a solution? A71, Stock fast charger not charging (Or any other fast one) but old slower ones of any brand are fine for charging. 

Gustavo Troo
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue, did you find out how to resolve it? thanks!

0 Likes
Benronpro
First Poster
Options

..Same problem. My phone will only slow charge on a generic charger now..

0 Likes