Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

A71 Microphone audio breaking on internet calls android 13

(Topic created on: 12-02-2023 08:40 AM)
Samsume
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

Since the latest update to Android 13, My Microphone is breaking on the internet based calls. I.e. WhatsApp, Facebook, Google chat, etc... The mic is working fine on the basic phone app that does not use the internet. 

I tried disabling Bluetooth and re booting the phone but still the mic is broken while using internet based calling services. 

My primary suspicion is Noise cancelling being too aggressive but this is something for the team at Samsung to figure out and provide a patch at the earliest. 

Please let m know if someone knows the solution already for this issue. 

Thanks.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Please submit a support issue with Samsung using the members app, support

Someone will help you troubleshoot it and determine what is wrong
0 Likes
Samsume
Apprentice
Options

I did that, their response was appalling. Terrible response. Samsung probably will lose a lot of loyal customers because of this issue. 

0 Likes
Samsume
Apprentice
Options

No way to respond to existing ticket either. so I have to create a brand new ticket and communicate with a different engineer. Not a very efficient way to handle technical issues. Strange how a company like Samsung can be so inefficient. 

0 Likes
Solution
Samsume
Apprentice
Options

This was resolved with a factory reset. Nothing else worked for me. Wasted then entire day on it. The fact that Samsung could not figure out what was going on and release a patch for the fix is just unbelievable. 

0 Likes