Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A70 regularly restarting

(Topic created on: 17-07-2019 11:14 PM)
Bry040
Pioneer
Options

Anyone else having their A70 regularly (at least once a day) have their phone restarting itself? Getting annoying as until you unlock, you don't get notifications.

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Please check in the phones settings to see if any feature such as a timed restart has been activated. 

If it hasn't been turned On then put the phone in Safe Mode which disables your downloaded apps and leaves the stock ones working and then see what happens.

If it continues then check with the source that supplied the phone about any cooling off period to have it swapped out and or have it repaired. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Djfirestorm
First Poster
Options
  1. Yep my phone does it continuously. Sometimes up to three times a day. Not to mention within one month I already have dead pixels and the Samsung store told me they couldn't place it because it was already past 15 days. I hesitated buy another Samsung after of my whole S4 debacle and now I'm regretting ever purchasing a Samsung product again. Horrible warranty

service. Especially when the Samsung store in West Edmonton Mall criticized me and he was me of inventing phone problems that don't exist even my own phone provider has received several complaints of the same. . Also should add I'm actually an electronic technician myself so fk You guys . Samsung sucks

0 Likes
Red47
First Poster
Options

Mine is doing the same , no particular reason.

Very dissapointed !

I've migrated from IPhone , never had this restart ***** before.

Seriously considering going back.

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Sadly sometimes hardware and software glitches or fails.

This happens with all mobile makes and models.

As I said earlier if a person is within their cooling off period then seek a new replacement.

If over this period then if a factory reset does not help then seek support from a Samsung Experience Store  / Samsung Service Centre.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Gt17
First Poster
Options

I thought I was the only one with the problem because at technical service they said it didn't happened to them. I just dont know what to do! I feel so angry and sad at the same time. I was really excited for this phone and it turned out so bad. And because the technicians haven't seen the problem, they said they couldn't change me the phone. I just bought it the 30th of november.  So disappointed with samsung!!

Has someone found a solution????

0 Likes
Markgreen029
First Poster
Options

Yep sometimes 3 or 4 times a day maybe more, told to do a soft reset at first by samsung but not helped in the long run,now samsung wont reply to any of my messages....... will never ever buy a ***** samsung phone again never been so dissatisfied and disappointed by a product in my life 

0 Likes
Markgreen029
First Poster
Options

I'm going to go to trading standards as clearly the phones we have been sold are faulty and poor quality,would understand if only paid 100 or 150 pound for it but was nearly 400 which is far from cheap 

0 Likes