Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

a70 network problems after latest update

(Topic created on: 17-12-2020 03:33 PM)
Kerry98
First Poster
Options
Hello 
Since my a70 undated on the 2nd dec I've been having problems with my network signal saying I've got no signal or emergency calls, I've I've tried a new sim card and reseting the settings. I'm.at a loss of what to do now, any suggestions.
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options

@Kerry98: Sorry to hear that you're having some trouble with your Galaxy A70. If you have recently replaced the SIM, and the problem has persisted, can you confirm if you experience this issue everywhere, or in a certain area? In the meantime, please attempt the following steps to troubleshoot the issue

- If you have a case of cover on the device, try removing it temporarily to see if this helps. 

- Head to Settings > Connections > Flight Mode > turn this on for a few seconds, then switch it off. 

- Settings > Connections > Mobile Networks > Network Mode > Change this to 2G only

- If possible, try your SIM in another compatible device to test of the issue lies with your current SIM/network, or the phone itself.

- Press the Volume Down and Side Key together for around 10 seconds until the phone restarts. 

0 Likes
Kerry98
First Poster
Options
yes it seems to be everywhere and thankyou i will try these to see.
0 Likes
Kerry98
First Poster
Options
done all of the above sim works in a different phone, have reset and still seems to be an issue
0 Likes
DadOJ
First Poster
Options
can you uninstall the update as the original date for an A70 update isnt until May 2021
0 Likes