Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A53 5G OneUi5.1

(Topic created on: 26-02-2023 05:24 PM)
MNas04
Helping Hand
Options
Has anyone received the Oneui update on their A53 phone on EE alongside with the February update? As mine hasn't got the update.
0 Likes
25 REPLIES 25
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
I've just checked for an update to One UI 5.1 on my A53 5G. Still no update available yet and mine is a SIM free model.
MNas04
Helping Hand
Options
Cheers mate 👍. I was thinking the update could have arrived with different networks.
pepsikennedy
Troubleshooter
Options
Probably get the February update on Wednesday as it will be March then. The A53 5G is always late with the update being pushed. 🤣 🤣 🤣
pepsikennedy
Troubleshooter
Options
Well, One UI 5.1 is being released on March 7th in Canada with February security patch. What a joke. I'm in UK still waiting.
MNas04
Helping Hand
Options
Yeah same here. Wonder why samsung update the a53 late. If only they can be more like Google. Where Google can update theirs in all in one go then push the update the next day
0 Likes
Badger42
Helping Hand
Options
I was hoping it would be today as we normally get the update around 26th of the month unless that is a weekend.
0 Likes
MNas04
Helping Hand
Options
Well yeah. Samsung usually push the updates normally around the 25th for the a53
0 Likes
pepsikennedy
Troubleshooter
Options
Yes, Samsung should follow Google's route. Can't stand the CSC on how they release the updates in batches.
pepsikennedy
Troubleshooter
Options
Wonder if we get the One UI 5.1 update 🤔
0 Likes