Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A53 5G camera

(Topic created on: 20-06-2022 05:03 PM)
ZiggyZee
Explorer
Options

Well I've had my phone for around 3 weeks now and despite all the initial problems, I have ironed out all but 2. The camera is utter trash so now I have to take my "proper" camera out with me all the time so as not to miss that shot. Why oh why when zooming in after the shot is taken do I lose all the quality, leaves on trees are hardly distinguishable. Beggars belief.

Secondly, the keyboard and predictable text is shocking. Typing has to be so slow in order to get the correct sentence and it's forever missing gaps and putting in capital letters and other weird characters. Common words used everyday it doesn't even recognise. 

Here's an example of this same sentence quickly written as one would normally type.

Here's an example l we if this sand sentsncevwuickly writN en as lbd would norma l8ly type.

I rest my case.

4 REPLIES 4
pepsikennedy
Troubleshooter
Options
Same with mine, i hope the June update fixes this🤞. The A53 5G is full of bugs since its launch. Don't know when the update will come tho, its much later than last month!.
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
I feel sorry for the trouble you're having. As my A53 5G, here in the UK, is faultless for me.
ZiggyZee
Explorer
Options

Do you think my phone is a faulty one then?

0 Likes
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
It's hard to say if your phone is faulty without having the phone in front of me
If a Samsung store is near you. It might be worth you calling in to see them. See what they recommend. I'm using swipe gesture to type this reply out, on my A53 5G. At quite a fair speed and it's coping with it, with ease. Have you tried using Gboard for your typing needs, or even Swiftkey? The Google keyboard, or another one from the Playstore, maybe more suited to your typing needs.
The camera isn't top spec as you'd expect for the price point. To be fair though, I've taken some great picture's with it. They look great when viewed on my 55" Samsung smart TV.
0 Likes