Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A52s dropping every call at 14mins 28 seconds

(Topic created on: 03-11-2022 03:26 PM)
Bevals
Apprentice
Options
For the last 3 days my phone disconnects every call at 14minutes and 28 seconds (sometimes 29). I have contacted the network provider and it is nothing network wise, cleared cache etc upon their advice and restarted the phone. I've run the diagnostics on here and all are fine. Any ideas please on how to fix this? 

Thanks
12 REPLIES 12
Bevals
Apprentice
Options
No sadly not, it seems to be an issue that comes and goes. Absolute nightmare when trying to get through to Dr's etc and being in queues.
0 Likes
Bevals
Apprentice
Options
It seems on mine to come and go? No ideas yet at all on a permanent fix, sorry. Hope it sorts out soon for you.
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

This is a very unusual issue - especially the precise timing of the calls disconnecting. I haven't been able to replicate this, so I suspect that an app or process might be contributing to the random call disconnections. 

I certainly think that it would be useful to report this to our developers, so that this can be investigated and so that a solution can be found.

To do this, please submit an Error report:

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-use-the-samsung-members-app/

Please update the thread when you get a resolution, as it will be helpful for other Community users.

0 Likes