Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A52s dropping every call at 14mins 28 seconds

(Topic created on: 21-12-2022 02:26 PM)
Bevals
Apprentice
Options
For the last 3 days my phone disconnects every call at 14minutes and 28 seconds (sometimes 29). I have contacted the network provider and it is nothing network wise, cleared cache etc upon their advice and restarted the phone. I've run the diagnostics on here and all are fine. Any ideas please on how to fix this? 

Thanks
12 REPLIES 12
bluet28
First Poster
Options
Mine is doing this too. Any fixes??
0 Likes
DaL4zy1
Voyager
Options
No idea never called anyone for that long anyways
0 Likes
bluet28
First Poster
Options
I think I have fixed it by changing network to 3g only. Seems to be fine now.
0 Likes
Bevals
Apprentice
Options
I've been told by Samsung to request a new sim.
0 Likes
Macman86
First Poster
Options
Thanks for the heads up.
0 Likes
ukiyo
First Poster
Options

I have been having the same issue on my s22 plus, my calls cut off exactly at 14mins 28secs and I have been to my network provider and got a new sim. Nothing seems to have worked, some days my phone seems fine and some days it continues to cut off. Did you by any chance ever find a solution ? 

0 Likes
Bevals
Apprentice
Options
Mine stopped doing it suddenly....but started again 2 days ago. 14m 28s this time the same as you. I tried the new sim sent by O2 and it didn't work.
0 Likes
Members_2bGtn6q
First Poster
Options

I'm getting this now on my s10e. Calls hanging up after 14m 28s. It's making it impossible to phone any company with wait times. Have you found any solution?

0 Likes
RS-Electrical-Ser
First Poster
Options
My phone has 3 times today cut out after 14mins 28secs, been a nightmare as its claim am in the process of making. How do you fix this? Never noticed it before.
0 Likes