Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

a52 keyboard sensitivity problems

(Topic created on: 20-04-2021 03:12 PM)
RoyGzz_97
Student
Options

I just bought a series A52 and it's been great, but the swipe keyboard it's not working correctly, it cuts my words half way through and starts a new one, i realized that if I swipe with more force it works correctly but is really uncomfortable to be touching the screen that hard each time I want to type, does anyone know how to increase the sensitivity of the keyboard or the swipe?

thanks.

9 REPLIES 9
Hilary
First Poster
Options
The only solution I could suggest is going to display and scrolling down to were it says touch sensitivity and turning that on, bare in mind this will in crease the touch sensitivity of your whole phone nut just the keyboard, but it should be ok
RoyGzz_97
Student
Options

I've already tried that but it didn't work, i contacted Samsung and they said there's no way to increase the sensitivity,  but thank you for your help!!

ecosse01
Voyager
Options
I found similar issues on my A51 5G when I first got it. I'd been a long time Microsoft SwiftKey user so installed it and haven't looked back. Great fit.
pomkaster
First Poster
Options

Have exactly the same issue with swype sensitivity on my a52 phone.
Sensitivity increasing is not helped.
Microsoft Swift keyboard works a little better, but still have some issues sometimes.

0 Likes
Members_xiPLk5Z
First Poster
Options

Finally a person with the same problem i have. I've tried Samsung and Google keyboard, reset all and still have problem with the keyboard. I think its just a sensitivity problem because with my left thumb all work great, but with my tight thumb it jump and cut word.

michaelgatesdev
First Poster
Options

I have the same exact issue with both the Samsung keyboard swipe feature and the Google keyboard swipe feature. It is unbelievably frustrating.

Pedro Pintos
Student
Options

Same problem here. A52 (not a 5G model).

It is really frustrating.

Any solution, I can try?

0 Likes
ecosse01
Voyager
Options
Tried MS SwiftKey?
0 Likes
Pedro Pintos
Student
Options

Not yet. I'm pretty satisfied with Gboard. But if nothing else solves the situation, I will switch 🤷