Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A52 5G screen spazzing out flicker?

(Topic created on: 24-07-2023 12:02 AM)
Muhib
Explorer
Options
Anyone have a samsung galaxy a52 5g with screen all fuzzy and flickering? Im not sure if hardware or software issue. See video. 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Scoobs222
Voyager
Options
Did it happen after a software update by any chance?? This model is over two years old so there's a good chance it could be!
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Until a Moderator allows your video to play we won't be able to view what your experiencing @Muhib 

In the interim try Clear Cache Files from the phone's System Partition Section  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to insert your earphones or hook upto a powered On Laptop to access the Clear Partition Section. This may help with lag or stutters as this clears the phone of old/unused or broken cache files.There is also a Repair Apps option in the Menu System too. 

Safe Mode can help as a troubleshooting step  > Safe Mode  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/ turns off downloaded apps and themes etc which may highlight an app or theme that's causing conflict. 

You can send feedback via your Samsung Members App for assistance. 

If this does not help then perhaps consider a Factory reset after backing up and or let a Samsung Service Centre have hands on.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Muhib
Explorer
Options
To be fair, it did after an update. I did clear cache and factory reset no difference. Its intermittent doesn't always happen. I called in wefix samsung before like 6months ago and they said phone had faulty motherboard causing the issue. They replaced and now i still have same problem?!
0 Likes
Scoobs222
Voyager
Options
They chat ****, they only say that to fob you off, they know perfectly well what's going on. Take legal action mate. Its happened to me and enough people I personally know, including my cousin who used his s21 for his surgery, same thing happened after an update
0 Likes