Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A51 Bluetooth issues

(Topic created on: 01-06-2020 05:37 AM)
YousefOmar
Journeyman
Options

Hello,

I've always enjoyed my Samsung smart phones, but not my new A51. I have a serious problem with bluetooth. Bluetooth connection keeps disconnecting and/or stuttering. I have a feeling its software is buggy. Has anyone faced this issue and if yes, do you know of a solution? I have updated the software to the latest version.

** Further updates (4-Feb-2020): today while playing an audio book on my bluetooth headset (Samsugn Level U), voice disappeared and I could only hear noise; I had to restart the phone to resolve the issue (back to Windows 98 theme); I hope Samsung can resolve this asap. It is a serious issue.

** Update (10-Feb-2020): i have just installed the update A515FXXU2ATA8/A515FOJM2ATB1/A515FXXU2ATA8 size: 351.39 MB (dated: Feb 1, 2020). will start testing and provide updates in a few days. 

** Update (14-Feb-2020): after a few days of testing, I can confirm the Bluetooth issues no longer exist. I have been playing Bluetooth audio and no disconnections or stuttering occurs. 

Thanks,

Yosuef

405 REPLIES 405
Sudhin
First Poster
Options

Hii,

I also facing same issue . It is not at all pairing with my sb2 skull candy but it is working with noise ear bud.  My car system is getting connected but the music is faded and not clear 

Request to samsung team for getting the solution 

Ara21
First Poster
Options

Hu guys, yeah I've been trying to connect my A51 to my Bose mini speaker by blootooth & it doesn't even pick it up through scanning.. strangely picking up my work laptop nearby & I cam connect my 5Se tablet no problem.. so strange - any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
Karel_69
First Poster
Options
My son bought A51 in February and using it with pleasure. We bought AirPods 2 for him and unfortunately these work not together with the A51. Stutter and disconnects :-/ We send the A51 to Samsung and received it back with 'software updated' in the notes. But still the same issue. What is the fix Samsung ???
0 Likes
doland
Journeyman
Options

the only fix is buy anythig but a samsung phone...

0 Likes
Momi15
First Poster
Options

Bluetooth lagging issue and device over heating issue during gaming

HrFabio
Student
Options

This issue is driving me crazy. Second day after I got it and every song stutterers at least once. It is just ridiculous. If the problem has been there for quite a few months I seriously doubt samsung will do anything to fix it. I want my money back and I'll sue if I have to

0 Likes
dimensi
First Poster
Options

Hello ...

Been installed latest update from samsung, I've been testing it 4 days, the bluetooth stuttering issue seems to go away. Will send news if the issues comes back.

My baseband version is A515FXXU3BTD4.

0 Likes
Pueblos
Journeyman
Options

I'm having the same trouble with my new A51. Don't get me wrong - this phone is a beast and I love it. But it keeps dropping the Bluetooth connection to my Lexus car phone. Someone calls me, it rings once then disconnects. I try to phone someone and it can't find my phone, then sometimes it will start ringing many seconds later.

0 Likes
Mex2k
First Poster
Options

A515FXXU3BTD4 has fixed the stuttering for my Airpods 1 on my Galaxy A51, however my Airpods 2 are still stuttering and they also keep dropping frames. The sound quality also seems to be decreased. On my Galaxy S10 the Airpods 2 work without any problems. This is really annoying, I'm returning the A51 phone now.

0 Likes
Sandra_25
Journeyman
Options

Since the last update, my Airpods 2 are completely broken. The sound stutters and drops. My Headphones are now completely unusable. What should I do?? Samsung this sucks...

0 Likes