Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A51 Bluetooth issues

(Topic created on: 18-02-2020 06:27 AM)
YousefOmar
Journeyman
Options

Hello,

I've always enjoyed my Samsung smart phones, but not my new A51. I have a serious problem with bluetooth. Bluetooth connection keeps disconnecting and/or stuttering. I have a feeling its software is buggy. Has anyone faced this issue and if yes, do you know of a solution? I have updated the software to the latest version.

** Further updates (4-Feb-2020): today while playing an audio book on my bluetooth headset (Samsugn Level U), voice disappeared and I could only hear noise; I had to restart the phone to resolve the issue (back to Windows 98 theme); I hope Samsung can resolve this asap. It is a serious issue.

** Update (10-Feb-2020): i have just installed the update A515FXXU2ATA8/A515FOJM2ATB1/A515FXXU2ATA8 size: 351.39 MB (dated: Feb 1, 2020). will start testing and provide updates in a few days. 

** Update (14-Feb-2020): after a few days of testing, I can confirm the Bluetooth issues no longer exist. I have been playing Bluetooth audio and no disconnections or stuttering occurs. 

Thanks,

Yosuef

405 REPLIES 405
bangyuu
First Poster
Options

really? i have ATA8 too, but when i turn on wifi its still have bloetooth issue

0 Likes
beta1b
Pioneer
Options

I think maybe something goes wrong with process of updating to SL6.

Some A51 does not have this problem with FEB patch SL6.

I downgraded to first original FW with Odin and I dont have BT audio problems. I disabled update notification.

I did not try to reinstall FW with SL6 patch integrated. If somebody has time to test to do clean install of FW with SL6 patch integrated.

Best regards.

0 Likes
Gaut18
First Poster
Options

Thanks for your suggestion. I was behind seller to get it fixed and no luck. After I received upgrade on my mobile, looks like issue is resolved.

0 Likes
Birger
Student
Options

I have exactly the same... If i connect to my wireless headset it bugs, same to my speakers

0 Likes
decimotyo
First Poster
Options

@YousefOmar wrote:

Hello,

I've always enjoyed my Samsung smart phones, but not my new A51. I have a serious problem with bluetooth. Bluetooth connection keeps disconnecting and/or stuttering. I have a feeling its software is buggy. Has anyone faced this issue and if yes, do you know of a solution? I have updated the software to the latest version.

** Further updates (4-Feb-2020): today while playing an audio book on my bluetooth headset (Samsugn Level U), voice disappeared and I could only hear noise; I had to restart the phone to resolve the issue (back to Windows 98 theme); I hope Samsung can resolve this asap. It is a serious issue.

** Update (10-Feb-2020): i have just installed the update A515FXXU2ATA8/A515FOJM2ATB1/A515FXXU2ATA8 size: 351.39 MB (dated: Feb 1, 2020). will start testing and provide updates in a few days. 

** Update (14-Feb-2020): after a few days of testing, I can confirm the Bluetooth issues no longer exist. I have been playing Bluetooth audio and no disconnections or stuttering occurs. 

Thanks,

Yosuef

Which country frimware are you using? Might flash and switch to your country frimware to avoid these annoying issue. I'm also on ATA8 (Thailand Frimware) but still have the bluetooth connection issues, not as bad as before but still annoying

0 Likes
carlovillani
Journeyman
Options
In quale country hai ricevuto il firmware nuovo?
0 Likes
YousefOmar
Journeyman
Options
UAE (United Arab Emirates)
0 Likes
siva1010
First Poster
Options

Sir,

I am using bhaari A61 bluetooth since June 2019

With nokia 6.1 plus but now bay new A51 it's not working properly 

Unusual sound and breaking voice Connor enjoy any audio through this device

But blue tooth work other divorce excellent

Pls guide me how fix this

0 Likes
beta1b
Pioneer
Options
On page 13, I wrote the fix.

I can confirm that I fixed my BT audio sluttering. 0% audio problems.
0 Likes
tosch350
Pioneer
Options
But you don't get any security and other updates now?
0 Likes