Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A31

(Topic created on: 28-01-2024 01:16 AM)
etos
First Poster
Options
Guys do I need to buy a new phone? I have my Galaxy A31 for 3 years and still running good. If yes what Samsung or android phone you recommend me to buy
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
tidyboythfc
Journeyman
Options
Get the best samsung you can afford. But that phone should easily last another few years. It really depends on what you want out of a phone.

As a power user, I have always had a note, then the S22 ultra.

When I didn't use my phone much, I always went with the best A series I could afford.

You can check all the specs on the GSM arena's app or site and compare up to 3 phones.

You can try other brands, of course, and get more features. I just prefer samsung products as they just work and have great phones.

If you're finding it's getting sluggish and slow, you could clean up and use the members app to check all the diagnostics, too, which checks everything on your phone.

If Your happy with it for what you need it's always tempting to justify buying a new one, but I at least wait till I've got all the updates and patches possible before I get a new one. Then I have a reason, too.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@etos this is really your decision if you feel it's time to upgrade.

A phone is supported for a number of software updates and security updates. 

Have a look what's available in your price range and watch some YouTube reviews on your shortlist of phone's and then if possible visit a Samsung Experience Store or Highstreet Network Store to have hands on with the retail demo models and then maybe make your final decision.

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
etos
First Poster
Options
Guys did I chose the right device because few years ago I'm picking a phone between A31 and M31. I pick the A31.Did you think I pick the good decision?
0 Likes
etos
First Poster
Options
Guys did I chose the right device because few years ago I'm picking a phone between A31 and M31. I pick the A31.Did you think I pick the good decision?
0 Likes