Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A22 secure folder

(Topic created on: 16-12-2021 09:00 PM)
Uhmmmm
Explorer
Options
Hi,  can anyone tell me whether the A226B/DSN (GALAXY A22 5G) Has a secure folder? My previous S8 & A71 both had them & could access them from the drop down menu (if that makes sense). On YouTube it shows they do & also here on Samsung members (videos). I've looked in my lock screen & security/biometrics settings & can't see anything! I mean really?!? It's not on this model? Or are my just a technophobe fool?  Lol!  Can anyone help & give me any insight please. I've only had the phone a week. Cheers! 
Go to solution
15 REPLIES 15
Uhmmmm
Explorer
Options
Thanks so much for that again! Well, I get my new device tomorrow from curry's mobile 📱. If it doesn't suit my need, you can be sure that I'll send it back & order the A 52. Wish I'd have spoke to you earlier! I only ordered the A32 this afternoon online lol. Thank you so much! You're a gem 💎!
Uhmmmm
Explorer
Options
Thanks. With your advice, I've now got the A52s 5g. It's vastly different from the A22 & 32. You were spot on about the Snapdragon performance. The phone is so much more responsive, even in 60hz! Thanks so much for your knowledge! 😊
GalaxyA51user
Voyager
Options
You're welcome! A52s 5G is the best performance mid-range. If you use 120hz for a while, you will feel the need of it if you change to 60hz 😉
0 Likes
Uhmmmm
Explorer
Options
Yes, it starts off at 120hz. I changed it to 60hz to see the difference. It saves battery, as well as keeps optimal game play when I play games! Thanks again. Really happy with phone now 👍🏿
0 Likes
Kangarooo
Journeyman
Options

Is it finally fixed with updates?

0 Likes
zovee
First Poster
Options
So how do you hide pictures on the a22?
0 Likes