Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A20s with no nfc

(Topic created on: 15-07-2021 03:25 PM)
Kenny14
Apprentice
Options

My a20s doesn't have nfc , can I still use samsung pay or another remote payment option without the nfc option 

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
AndrewL
Options

@Kenny14: I'm not familiar with the A20s, as it is not a UK/EU device. If you head to Settings > Connections, can you see an option for NFC and contactless payments? 

0 Likes
Kenny14
Apprentice
Options

No unfortunately not, I have an a20e with nfc which is the reason we ordered my father in law one aswell, his came as an a20s , so we excepted it as an upgrade, but we have just ordered another a20e for my mother in law and she has nfc like mine, his being an a20s does not, shame as he has just bought an electric car and wanted his phone to connect to the charging point with the nfc to pay for the charge, but doesn't have the option. 

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I'm not sure if this will help.

How to activate NFC on Samsung Galaxy A20s.  and How-to-activate-nfc-on-samsung-galaxy-a20s. 

Check to see if your within any cooling off period to return the phone @Kenny14 to then choose a phone with NFC in.

Some mid range phone's don't have some features to keep the cist down as some people don't need or want the feature.

If your past the cooling off period then maybe sell the phone in order to accrue disposable income to buy another.

I wish you all the best with this. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
AaronWillis
Journeyman
Options
I'm having the same problem with a Samsung A12 which is listed with it but its not on there
0 Likes
AaronWillis
Journeyman
Options
Where did you buy your phone from ? As I had the same problem and have managed to diagnose the fault.
qball8
First Poster
Options
I have the same issue with my a12, it says in the specs that it has NFC but cant find it anywhere. Anyone have a fix for this please?
0 Likes
qball8
First Poster
Options
Hi, how did you find the fault on NFC not being on your phone and did you manage to fix it?
0 Likes
nathan_4259
Student
Options
I have the A12 and the option isent in the setting and I can't use it even though the Samsung website and the Amazon link says it should have NFC, I wanted to use Google pay and it should work but there is no NFC option and Google says my device doesent support it
0 Likes
BankaBoy
First Poster
Options

Hey, how did you fix it? I had the same problem where its listed in the specifications, but not available in the settings.

0 Likes