Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A20e

(Topic created on: 23-05-2021 05:22 PM)
lighskin_bloke
Student
Options
Dont buy this phone!!!!! It is a terrible phone I've been using this for two years and I'm disappointed the fact samsung thought it was a good phone is shocking like first they lie about the camera quality then the fact the phone crashes multiple times you play a game the sound quality is dreadful the fact that samsung decided to sell this phone should be a crime. And the fact that this phone is not able to do so many things like screen record imagine it is 2021 and you still dont have it like by now you should have evolved and increased it features so disappointing and if your gunna put this phone as the best phone in 2019 is scary imagine lying to your customers I'll be happily moving to apple after this.
6 REPLIES 6
zai4aka
First Poster
Options
The phone may crash even without playing game, but for me its good, good screen, very good quality phone calls, battery life and internet sharing, its all for me....as the "secondary" phone ))
0 Likes
Harveyx1
Helping Hand
Options
Its a budget phone, what do you expect from it?
0 Likes
DNS9
Navigator
Options
They never said that it was the best phone. That would be the S20 or S10. You must be confused about which is flagship. The A series is the budget, the cheaper ones. But if ur upset by it then do what you wanna do.
0 Likes
lighskin_bloke
Student
Options
I know its budget phone but if you could see what happens in person you would understand
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Oh joy more S series snobbery. It is irrelevant that someone spent half or a third as much on their smartphone as you. It should still work properly regardless. All other phone manufacturers manage this so why do you blame A series owners for buying something they can afford?

Also given the number of folk with S20 and S21 issues, what makes you think the quality control is any better because of the range letter?
CessnaBroon642
Student
Options

"S Series Snobbery"

I've never seen it put better.

Well said!

0 Likes