Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5G Coming to Mid Range Phones

(Topic created on: 19-04-2020 12:16 PM)
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Good news that soon you will not necessarily need a premium handset to experience 5G.    The Technology will be coming to six  A series phones , whilst I have not used the A series myself  may be good news  those who think they could benefit from the option at a lower cost.  

Article refers to American market, may be bit of a longer wait in Europe.

5G On A Series 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

As ever with technology things constantly change.

I'm always up for phones that have tech and features included that are not reserved for  flagship phones.

Now we just need the Networks to continue to invest in their infrastructure to bring both improved 3G / 4G and 5G to their customers. 

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Infrastructure is obviously an issue and  it will be  some time before  5G is accessible in all areas. Whilst the latest technological advances can come outwith the flagships there are likely to be some compromises at least  initially  with  5G not reaching the maxium speeds in the cheaper devices.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes