Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YouTube on pull down settings

(Topic created on: 27-10-2020 11:35 AM)
davemartind
Apprentice
Options
When I pull down from the top of the screen it shows YouTube is running but I haven't opened the app

8 REPLIES 8
Peps1
Pioneer
Options
I get that bubble after I have listened to media on you tube, mixcloud etc. Not sure why it still shows after you close the app but if you press and hold in the bubble it comes up remove which when you press gets rid of the bubble
TheBeardedGuy
Explorer
Options
have you tried clearing the cache in the YouTube app?
0 Likes
Kondek85
Pathfinder
Options
If you do that it will dissapear but will come back after you start playing music. And you won't be able to get rid off it unless you clear the cache. It is a bug
0 Likes
Kondek85
Pathfinder
Options
Not the solution. If you remove it by pressing remove you won't see it in the notification bar again unless you clear the cache.
0 Likes
Goel
Pioneer
Options
I have had this same issue with Spotify as well. I had to click on the notification to open the app and then close it again from the app drawer to make it stop.
0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@davemartind,

Have you reported this issue via Members app? If not, please do it, so that our developers can fix the issue as quickly as possible 😉.

davemartind
Apprentice
Options
I have
0 Likes
Kondek85
Pathfinder
Options
I did it too I hope they resolve it. Iny case the problem is with YouTube Music, no X icon to close it, swipe doesn't work. YouTube app can be easily removed by pressing that X
YouTube works fine.
Screenshot_20201027-113836_One UI Home.jpgScreenshot_20201028-152122_One UI Home.jpg
0 Likes