Thank you for sharing this information with us :). If you still notice any issues, please report them via the Members application.
The errors which appeared on Beta in different countries (UK, Germany, Poland) and were the most reported by users were fixed in the latest update. Below you can find the list of errors that were resolved in the latest (ZTKA) update:
- On the Wi-fi list of scanned networks, only wi-fi icon is displayed (without the network name). Also on notification bar Wi-Fi icon and mobile data (+3G/+4G) are displayed together.
- Samsung Internet browser closes immediately after being launched.
- Samsung keyboard does not appear.
- Even though device is connected to the Wi-Fi network, it is not displayed as such in Settings.
- A message that IMS Service has stopped keeps appearing (even when device is left idle).
- Network error appears when receiving MMS
- Fixed other minor errors.
@MartynaK I have reported them all on the memebrs app, that's how I kept track of what I'd logged.
But only a small number have been fixed after 3 betas now, it doesn't leave much faith in that process.
Not all fixed errors are added to the update immediately after fixing them. Improvements are added successively, in smaller amounts (the most serious and the most common first + minor ones, which have a small risk that something unexpected will happen).
Adding everything that is fixed right away is risky, because if any of the fixed errors has negative side effects, it will be harder to find the source of the problem, and the cumulative negative effects can be even more problematic 😥.
Therefore, new software updates are released more frequently but they are smaller (containing a smaller number of fixes) than one big update, with all the fixes included.
Also, many changes require prior testing, so if the error is not critical it may take some time to add it to the software.
That's why sending error reports is always useful and it helps developers to be aware of issues, even if all the improvements cannot be introduced at once 😊.