Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wifi performance

(Topic created on: 27-11-2020 09:00 PM)
Starone
Pathfinder
Options
Before ui3.0 update my WiFi connection at 5ghz was 1 to 1.2gig on wifi6. After the update the best I get is 720meg I have tryed a reset and moving closer but no better.
7 REPLIES 7
Djraz
Pioneer
Options
change the channel on your wifi signal from setting router and check again if going better.
0 Likes
Starone
Pathfinder
Options
speed was fine before ui3 update, have tryed 2 different channels with same results, performance is down from before, a full power off reset has improved it to 960meg so am OK with that
0 Likes
Intratech
Voyager
Options
is your actual speed slower than before?
0 Likes
Starone
Pathfinder
Options
throughput is slightly slower between phone and devices on network but as WiFi speed is faster than Internet speed no difference there
0 Likes
Intratech
Voyager
Options
Submit it as a bug. I've noticed Nearby Share is much slower for me
0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@Starone,

If resetting your router doesn't help, please report the issue via the Members application so that our developers can have a look at the issue! :hand-with-index-and-middle-fingers-crossed:

0 Likes
Starone
Pathfinder
Options
performance stayed lower when set to any channel and I monitored to be sure it was not clashing with another signal. had my brother visit with his phone he got 1.2 to 1.4gig where I was only getting 740meg he is still on ui 2.5 I am on ui3, after changing to a s20 ultra with ui 2.5 I am back to 1.2gig.
0 Likes