Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where have the development team gone

(Topic created on: 27-11-2019 01:30 PM)
BenGinders
Helping Hand
Options

At first I was getting responses to my error reports but now it seems to have stopped.

I have 9 error reports that have not been answered some dating back to 30th October.

I can see they are busy at work Squashing bugs and whipping out updates but it would be nice to get some feedback.

On my S10+ powered by Android 10 improved by One UI 2.0,
Ben Ginders
8 REPLIES 8
ryamoo
Helping Hand
Options

I've had some responses. 

A bunch of unanswered things but definitely responses to some. 

I imagine at this point there's a deadline looming and they're being pressured to finish the release, so less time for replying. 

One frustrating thing is having to resubmit because logs occasionally don't attach even though I have the option selected every time I submit. 

0 Likes
TomaszT
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hey @BenGinders 

Oh, that's worrisome.

I will take a look at it and see if I can help out with that! :smiling-face:

0 Likes
BenGinders
Helping Hand
Options

Thanks @TomaszT haven't heard anything yet though. 

On my S10+ powered by Android 10 improved by One UI 2.0,
Ben Ginders
0 Likes
Quartz
Explorer
Options

Hi Tomasz, like you suggested I also submitted issues that I have had but I dont even know if anyone is even looking at them. 

Right now I probably want to just reverse out the beta version but I have asked how to do this and not had a reply. 

0 Likes
BambiD
Pioneer
Options

Developers went to release stable version.. 😂 

0 Likes
TomaszT
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hey everyone!

From what I have managed to learn, the development team is focused on analyzing and fixing those errors you have sent their way (to release the final version as soon as possible).

So you might notice the decrease in the amount of replies, but I have made sure that those reports are not lost, but are still being analyzed by the development team! :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
ryamoo
Helping Hand
Options

Screenshot_20191202-095639_Samsung Members.jpg

I guess that's that then. Pot luck to update and see if your bugs are fixed or if they're not you just have to shut up and put up. 

Time to go back to Android 9 if it's still available to download. 

Graykenhill
Pathfinder
Options
I agree, should really still have feedback after final beta if only for a week or so
0 Likes