Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Snapchat

(Topic created on: 13-11-2020 06:29 PM)
EdwinJ
Pioneer
Options
Snapchat - So, I don't receive any notifications on Snapchat; none what so ever. I tried every solution out there like clearing data, checking notification settings etc. However, the weird thing is I use dual message mode for Snapchat,  so I tested if it was to do with my Snapchat account and it was. My main Snapchat account wasn't receiving any notification. This problem happened after installing the One UI 3.0 Beta and after few days this problem emerged.  I have tried everything in the Snapchat app itself and settings app.  Any solutions? BTW everything is up to date and I am running lastest One UI 3.0 Update 4 from the UK. November security patch is what I just updated to. I came here because I am experiencing the same issue. I am fairly confident it is an issue with the phone update rather than Snapchat. Because I too have all my notification settings on, and I even downloaded older versions of snapchat to test it and none of them can receive notifications like they did before.
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
NinjaRanga
Voyager
Options
Has Snapchat been put into deep sleep? I've noticed that, after an update, a lot of my apps get put into the deep sleep list and get no notifications. Check to see if that may be the cause?
0 Likes
EdwinJ
Pioneer
Options
OK I will check thanks
0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@EdwinJ,

If the issue persists, please report it via the Members application! 😉

0 Likes
EdwinJ
Pioneer
Options
I have not no reply for so long. I tried again by going to a another version of the app. but nah. I don't think it is the app a little bit because when I go on digital well being I can see I received notifications from Snapchat but I don't get the actual notification or sound on the notification panel
0 Likes