Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Ultra Being Monitored

(Topic created on: 28-11-2020 07:34 PM)
xmrdevi1ishx
Navigator
Options
This device belongs to your organisation is this normal behaviour in Android 11 beta cause I don't remember seeing it before the beta. The idea of monitoring those things seems scary.

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Gavinh
Helping Hand
Options
if this is a work phone then it would be monitored if this is not the case could be a 3rd party app or if you're on beta.
Gavinh
Helping Hand
Options
sorry just read youre on beta yep the message is normal. you should never use your personal phone for a beta it states this in the beta terms and conditions which you accepted.
xmrdevi1ishx
Navigator
Options
Thanks for that not really using it has a personal phone got another phone for that but thanks for clarification 👍
0 Likes
Danlav313
Pioneer
Options
and yet 90% of who is using the beta is using it as a daily personal phone. who runs more than one mobile unless you either own a business or you are a drug dealer. 🤦🏻‍♂️
F19AJW
Pathfinder
Options
true, let's face it, 2x £1,100 mobiles, one for beta, one for personal use.. don't think so. and it does say to back up your phone first before joining beta. ironic, why would you back up data if it is a phone just for beta. seems to contradict itself their then in the agreement 🤪😂
terry05
Journeyman
Options
I use my own phone never had this come up people complaining about phone overheating since the latest update on beta 11 no problems with phone every thing working has it should battery lasting along time no drain now since the latest update very pleased Samsung s20 5g
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@xmrdevi1ishx,

Beta itself doesn't generate this message. The message is probably provided by a third-party application monitoring the use of your device. If device you're using isn't a business phone, you can report this issue via the Members application, so that our developers can analyze the problem 😉.

xmrdevi1ishx
Navigator
Options
You was right Marty was a third party app called App Freezer it needed ADP permissions from command prompt from Windows to run from the device I've now uninstalled that app and no longer receiving that message 😉👍

Screenshot_20201130-092611_Samsung Members_305.jpg