Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick Panel Setting

(Topic created on: 22-10-2020 10:30 PM)
Npah3
Pathfinder
Options
What is the point in having the clock and date when pulling down the quick panel, it serves no purpose.  It takes up space and pushes the options to a third page!  This is for selecting options and there is no need for the clock to be shown.

Quick panel Setting
12 REPLIES 12
Jsd84
Explorer
Options
Although I don't disagree with you I do think that it somehow serves for esthetic reasons.
But personally I'd suggest shortening the height of date part and moving all the below up a line so you have an additional line.
SelbyL
Pioneer
Options
Agree, total waste of space... who wouldn't rather have more icons per page?!
0 Likes
Aumeisters
Pathfinder
Options
oddly I don't have like that on my s20 ultra 5g on betaScreenshot_20201022-222510_Samsung Members_27056.jpg
0 Likes
JackDemetriou
Navigator
Options
The space is there, like on most Samsung apps, to make things easier to reach with one hand (hence the name One UI).
Npah3
Pathfinder
Options
It wasn't like that on 2.5 which is also One UI. And in my opinion was a better layout.
0 Likes
ryamoo
Helping Hand
Options
Pull it down once more.
ryamoo
Helping Hand
Options
What else has changed there?
Mine feels wrong, and I feel like I'm having to reach more for the icons I use.
Have they reduced the number of columns of icons or something?
yurividal
Pathfinder
Options
unfortunately I don't think they will change this. it's the whole purpose of OneUI. to move stuff to the bottom and let you use everything with one hand.
0 Likes
Dave-S20U
Helping Hand
Options
It's like that so you can reach all of the settings with your thumb IMO, if they were higher up you'd need to use two hands
0 Likes