Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification Removal

(Topic created on: 21-10-2020 09:41 PM)
Peps1
Pioneer
Options
Easier now that you can hold down notifications and click remove to get rid if them, some were stubbon in 10 and you had to turn off notifications for said app

6 REPLIES 6
Dyceman
Navigator
Options
this is nice although i get some annoying situations when I stopped listening to music and closed the app but the notification is still there , would be nice to just be able to swipe away media notifications
Guri
Apprentice
Options
I removed manually and it didn't appear when I reopened the app. I had to force quit the app to make it appear again. Annoying it is
Juli3n
Hotshot
Options
yeah same here, think it's a known Android 11 bug though
0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@Peps1,

I am happy to hear that you like our new gesture to remove notifications from the Notification Panel 😀.

If there any issues, please let us know about them via the Samsung Members app.

0 Likes
Kondek85
Pathfinder
Options
Same here, YouTube music was in the tray all the times when I clicked remove it disappeared and never came back even when o started listening to music. Came back after I cleared the cache of the app which means it's a bug
0 Likes
Kondek85
Pathfinder
Options
We would like it of there was no bugs. When I remove this notification it won't come back unless I clear the cache of the app.
And personally I don't like this way, I have to do more to remove it. Swiping was much more convenient
Screenshot_20201023-145841_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes