Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NOTE 20 5G ULTRA

(Topic created on: 04-12-2021 08:13 PM)
KAPELAN
Journeyman
Options
When using the device, my phone heats up very much and it is charging.
I have terrible flashes and some applications do not work need to be uninstalled and restarted.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@KAPELAN

I am sorry to hear that you've been experiencing these issues.

Please report them via the Samsung Members app attaching log files, right after the issues occur :hand-with-index-and-middle-fingers-crossed:.   

View solution in context

6 REPLIES 6
ElfStone
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi there,

Are you saying that if you use the phone while it charges you are having problems with some apps?

It is normal for the phone to heat up while charging and you should avoid using it while it is charging. It is not recommended to use it because it not only slows down the charging process but you most likely will face some performance issues because of the temperature.

If you continue to have these issues, you could give a factory reset a try (I know it is a pain to reconfigure everything, but it works miracles sometimes).

KAPELAN
Journeyman
Options
I do not use the phone when it is charging, it worked great for me until I changed my android to 12 now it is very muddy and freezes. And so I had me what loading into the beta 12 system has to do
0 Likes
ElfStone
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I would encourage you to perform a a Factory Reset. It might help.

KAPELAN
Journeyman
Options
Ok but it won't delete everything or make a backup
0 Likes
ElfStone
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

It will delete everything. Make sure you back-up everything via Samsung SmartSwitch.

Solution
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@KAPELAN

I am sorry to hear that you've been experiencing these issues.

Please report them via the Samsung Members app attaching log files, right after the issues occur :hand-with-index-and-middle-fingers-crossed:.