Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 20 ultra

(Topic created on: 24-12-2021 11:17 AM)
Hasbilbo
Explorer
Options
Very disappointed with samsung to the point I'm not going to get another samsung phone. My phone is terrible. 
11 REPLIES 11
Forash
Pioneer
Options
I don't understand why you and many others would install a BETA on a phone when it clearly says that it can make your device unstable. A beta is not final software so bugs are inevitable.
millerman
Voyager
Options
Agree with Forash. My Note 20 Ultra is running smooth. It is what it is.
INTRASERVER
Pathfinder
Options
To Hasbilbo your thread is terrible. If you give more info, why you think your phone is terrible to let us understand then is ok. But your first post doesn't give any explanation and this isn't good how your represent your self.
---
Beta. I have installed from since first release and it is good. I know it can be unstable etc but I report issues via Members feedback/report. Most of them been fixed. For the moment I'm waitting next release to see, did they fix my latest reported issues or not.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
Hasbilbo
Explorer
Options
I build computers and apps for a living and yes I understand what a beta is but a big company should not be treating customers like this is a disgusting and your note might be running smoothly but your probably not doing anything on it to be fare. There is a lot of bugs on many apps using notes yesterday it was all the time crashing. And if your happy with how we have been left then this says everything about you lol
Forash
Pioneer
Options
I'm using it as my daily so I am definitely using lots of apps. It is wrong to assume I'm "probably not doing anything on it"

I know there will be issues and I've mostly been okay. Yes there is a known issue with the slight lag sometimes but clears up very quickly. Not had any crashing issues and any issues that I have had are minor and have been reported where necessary...

I've never said I'm happy with how we have been left but I feel like many people do not understand what can happen with beta software.
Samtastic
Apprentice
Options
It is getting ridiculous now. I have to reboot my phone atleast 5 times a day because the home screen becomes unresponsive. I get screen lag when I unlock my phone for a few moments, just to name a few issues. I understand and expect bugs in betas but Samsung don't seem to be working quick enough to sort them. Instead of releasing smaller updates fixing Bugs a few at a time, they try to fix all of them at once and then release a bigger update. Then there left scratching there heads unable to solve new problems caused because they've made to many changes at once. Will be the last beta I take part in with Samsung.
0 Likes
John100
Student
Options
Do you realise what a beta is ? It says before you enroll that you will encounter bugs and issues and warns you not to install it on your everyday phone ! They are working on fixing the issues but with the latest beta found some very serious issues so they are working on fixing them. There is nothing wrong with your phone except the beta which will be buggy as it is software still in development !!
Sirfoxelot
Pathfinder
Options
Was your phone working fine before you installed the beta?
If so, it's unfair to say you'll never buy another Samsung again, just because you've installed a firmware update which is still in the testing stage.
My phone is my daily driver, and I've experience issues with it. From completely freezing up on a black screen when I tried to unlock it, to certain apps not working.
This is all stuff I was aware would be likely, when I signed up to the beta programme.

Apparently they've found some major bugs in the next beta update and are trying to fix them before releasing it.
Would you rather they released this sooner, to fix the couple of small issues you have, at the risk of doing more serious harm?
Pgpmas
Navigator
Options
If you are experiencing difficulties, why not connect your phone to your pc, and use Samsung Smart Switch to go to the original software version rather than the beta.
0 Likes