Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Officially Launched: One UI 4 & Android 12

(Topic created on: 28-12-2021 02:08 PM)
DanF123
Journeyman
Options
I can see this has been officially launched for the Note 20 Ultra, as people outside of the beta are now receiving the official update.

How is it that beta users are on an older version of software than general release users?
15 REPLIES 15
DanF123
Journeyman
Options
And when should we expect the official build in the UK?
Jagga_a
Explorer
Options
Where has it been released? I can't find anything to suggest a stable release
0 Likes
Rubbersoul
Pioneer
Options
Apparently, launched in Switzerland today according to Sammobile. So should be hitting Europe in the next day or two.
Fingers crossed they have ironed out the bugs - only had the two Beta OS' on my Note 20 Ultra!
Jagga_a
Explorer
Options
Fingers crossed, beta 2 has been a buggy mess. Think that's me done with betas
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

information also here on the stable releases for a few devices including the Note 20 , Switzerland just at the moment but hopefully not too long before it reaches the UK.https://www.xda-developers.com/samsung-galaxy-s20-note-20-z-fold-2-one-ui-4-stable-android-12/ 

I do have a Note or  S20  myself but took part in the S21 Ultra Beta.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
millerman
Voyager
Options
Don't want to ***** on anyones bonfire but it seems its fake news. I would love to be wrong.
0 Likes
DanF123
Journeyman
Options
I think you're mistaken. It's been released for Exynos devices in Switzerland. Take a look at the following article:

https://www.xda-developers.com/samsung-galaxy-s20-note-20-z-fold-2-one-ui-4-stable-android-12/
0 Likes
millerman
Voyager
Options
OK DanF123
0 Likes
Forash
Pioneer
Options
Yep a version was released to general public on the 27th in Switzerland so hopefully that is stable and is released to us soon
0 Likes