Explorer
Options
Edge lighting works somewhat but can not go into app itself on my S20 Plus 5G
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Npah3
Pathfinder
Options
What happens when you try? I'm running S20 and no issues changing settings.
0 Likes
Solution
Peps1
Pioneer
Options
Hi Louiswood is it that you cant find where to change it, took me ages to find where to change it, go to notifications, change pop up style to brief, the click brief pop up settings and there it is 👍🏻
Buster1
Navigator
Options
HI. I'm on the S20 Ultra and it's the same deal for myself when trying to get into edge lighting and Good Lock itself. when you try to open the edge lighting it says "this version is not compatible with this new OS.
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@louiswood,

If you're still experiencing the issue with Edge Lighting, please report this problem via the Members application, so that our developers can have a look at it. Do not forget to attach log files, as they are necessary for the analysis 😉.

louiswood
Explorer
Options
@Peps1 thanks for that little trick, got into the setting of edge lighting no problem. then went back and tried to open app but still won't open. have logged it
0 Likes
Unknown007
Explorer
Options

I have a question for you. I am having similar problems after the U3 update with alot of issues. One issue is the Edge lighting. I came across this video on you tube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8XEMj7PldA&ab_channel=GarTech

If you look around 1.50 second mark there is an option in which the person changes the app colour for notifications of his edge lighting. However, i do not have that update of changing the colour since the new update, can you check yours settings to see if you can change your colour through the apps like the person in the video?

0 Likes
Shawn dsouza
First Poster
Options

Hi all,

I am facing issues with edge lighting notification in my galaxy M31 after the android 11 update. I have tried the to change the settings as mention here by some of you and still it doesn't work. Can someone help me solve this ?

Hope samsung@Samsung takes the necessary action. 

0 Likes